Six Taste is happy to present our New Chinatown Tours in San Gabriel Valley. San Gabriel Valley is the new Chinatown of the Greater Los Angeles area. This community has continued to grow over the years and is now host to a number of restaurants and ethnic eateries that serve its local Chinese population. San Gabriel Valley is pocketed with clusters of delicious Cantonese cuisine. Six Taste is happy to present our New Chinatown Tours in the San Gabriel Valley. Our food tour will give guests an introduction to the local cuisine, from Dim Sum 101 to some fresh Chinese pastries.
- Discover the best Chinese food in the Los Angeles area.
- Learn everything you need to know about dim sum
- Try freshly baked goods from the famous Kee Wah Bakery
- Find out how San Gabriel Valley is home to some of the most ‘bizarre’ foods in LA
- Explore the area known as the ‘Chinese Beverly Hills’
- Sample tea-smoked duck from Happy Kitchen
Length:3 hour walking tour
Price:$55/person (all food included in price)
# of Stops:5
– A Six Taste bag
– 6 Tastings at New Capital Dim Sum
– Assortment of BBQ at Sam Woo BBQ
– Fresh pastry from Kee Wah Bakery
– Buns and more from Happy Kitchen restaurant
– Chinese dessert at Tasty
* Tastings subject to change without notice.
Advance purchase required. Tours often sell out!
Check our schedule and buy tickets online:
New Chinatown Gastronomy Tour