Reviewed by FoodTourFinder!
See our review in the Comments section
We are not another walking tour. Beijing is a huge city, and the only way to find the best, hidden local food is to wind your way through the hutong alleys of Beijing where the locals live…with your own tuktuk! We only stop at local, family run shops that you (or any other tourist) would never find on your own. Our tuktuks are the only way to get off the beaten path to eat the best food in the city, not just one street. Oh, and all of our Beijing Hutong Food Tours include unlimited beer (or soft drinks if you prefer)!
Eat the best local food in the city at five hidden restaurants while enjoying unlimited beer and tuktuk transportation! Grill your own meat on open flames, eat in a private hutong house, wrap delicious dishes in freshly made Beijing pancakes, and finish with a pint of locally brewed beer.
- Try over 15 different dishes while visiting 5 local restaurants only Beijingers know about, plus a hidden hutong brewery!
- Arrive at a central location (provided by email) to meet your guide and new friends for the night (small groups of 9 people or less)
- Zoom through the hutong alleys on your own tuktuk, stocked with unlimited beer and soda
- Discover a hidden hutong house and be welcomed inside for a meal
- Roast and season your own meat and vegetables over fire at a traditional Beijing BBQ joint
- Roll your own stuffing inside Beijing’s famous (and best!) pancakes and learn where this tradition started
- Find out how each dish became so popular and learn about 6 hutong neighborhoods you will eat in
- Sip on some of China’s famous Baijiu alcohol, this stuff packs a punch!Check out one of Beijing’s most hidden breweries while sampling their craft brew and enjoy a pint of your choice