The Financial District in Downtown Los Angeles is in the middle of an amazing transformation, renaissance, and revitalization. The development of new Live/Work lofts, L.A. Live, and has increased foot traffic an has drawn several new and exciting eateries to the area. Six Taste is excited to present our Financial District food tour, which combines tastings at some of the most diverse restaurants with an overview of some of the fascinating landmarks in the area. This tour gives visitors a glimpse into the culinary scene of a district on the brink of major renovations, while also showcasing fascinating historical landmarks such as Pershing Square, and the Richard Riordan Central Library.
- Sip on a creamy ube (purple yam) milkshake at Lost Souls Café.
- Bite into a delectable combination of fresh fruit and high-quality grilled-cheese sandwich from Syrup Desserts.
- Sample dishes from Ciudad, by the famous Too Hot Tamales’ chefs Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken
- Dig into freshly baked mac and cheese from mac&cheeza .
When:Saturdays and Sundays
Length:3 hour 30 minute walking tour
Price:$60/person (all food included in price)
# of Stops:5
– A Six Taste bag
– Tastings at mac&cheeza
– Appetizers of modern Latin cuisine at Ciudad Restaurant
– Ube Millkshake and pandesal treat at Lost Souls Café
– Sweet Grilled Cheese at Syrup Desserts
– Selection of Thai appetizers at Soi 7
* Tastings subject to change without notice.
Advance purchase required. Tours often sell out!
Check our schedule and buy tickets online:
Financial District Gastronomy Tour