Sur La Table’s 40th-Anniversary Paris Adventure! We’ve cooked up a foodie’s dream trip to Paris with the help of insiders David Lebovitz and Mort Rosenblum. Our guests will be treated to private demos and tastings in some of Paris’ most renowned food destinations, and our guides have arranged a once-in-a-lifetime culinary adventure that lives up to our reputation for being the food and cookware authority.
We’ll visit the legendary store that was the inspiration for Sur La Table, Dehillerin, and then dine at some of the most famous restaurants in the world, including Le Petite Chaise, Paris’ oldest. You’ll enjoy luxury accommodations at the 4-star boutique Hotel Bourgogne-Montana, savor the city of light with our guided tours, and master new cooking skills in a hands-on class with chefs from La Cuisine Cooking School of Paris.
October 15–20, 2012 6 days, 5 nights
October 22–27, 2012 6 days, 5 nights
- Five nights’ luxury accommodations in Paris at the 4-star Hotel Bourgogne-Montana
- Three dinners: La Petite Chaise, the oldest restaurant in Paris; a specially designed dinner menu at Christian Constant’s Le Violon d’Ingres; and an 8-course tasting menu with wine at Verjus
- Guided tour through the legendary cookware shop Dehillerin
- Spend the day with author and former Chez Panisse pastry chef David Lebovitz
- Late-morning espresso at the famous literary haunt Café de Flore
- Hands-on cooking class with chefs from La Cuisine Cooking School of Paris
- Meet Mort Rosenblum, the James Beard-award-winning author, for a private chocolate tasting at La Maison du Chocolat
You have two easy ways to book your trip. Make your deposit online and our trip concierge will call you. Or, if you prefer, call our trip concierge directly at 866.392.3302 to take care of everything over the phone.
$4,450.00 per person, double occupancy. Airfare not included. A nonrefundable deposit of $425.00 is required to reserve your space.