New Orleans’ French Quarter features food, music and a Southern joie de vivre that is unlike anywhere else in the world. On this trip, you’ll visit landmark restaurants with storied pasts and legendary eateries that have contributed to the foundation of a contemporary Creole movement.
Our 4-day/3-night package includes deluxe accommodations at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in the heart of the French Quarter, a culinary walking tour, a southern-style cooking lesson, special New Orleans dining experiences and guided market and museum visits. There’s also a lot of flexibility to explore and discover this amazing city on your own.
- Three nights’ deluxe accommodations at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in the heart of the French Quarter
- Guided tour of the Crescent City Farmers Market with Poppy Tooker, culinary icon and author of the Crescent City Farmers Market Cookbook
- Special afternoon at the New Orleans Cooking School Experience’s unique venue and a lesson with Poppy Tooker
- Guided tour of the Southern Food and Beverage Museum, recently named as one of the top five food museums in the world by SAVEUR magazine
- French Quarter culinary walking tour
- Fabulous food, including beignets and café au lait at the world-famous Café du Monde
- Dinner at the award-winning restaurant Cochon
Dates: October 8–11, 2012, November 5–8, 2012, December 3–6, 2012, January 21–24, 2013
There are two easy ways to book your trip. Make your deposit online and our trip concierge will call you as soon as possible to reserve the dates of your choice. (Don’t worry, there’s plenty of space.) Or, if you prefer, call our trip concierge directly at 866.392.3302 to take care of everything over the phone.
$1,250.00 per person, double occupancy. Single supplement: $250.00. Airfare not included. A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 is required to reserve your space.