Put on your walking shoes and bring your appetite for a fun, entertaining and delicious way to learn about West Palm Beach. Sip, sample and savor the flavor of South Florida with 12 generous tastings from the best locally owned restaurants. Of course, we’ll sprinkle in a bit of history, architecture and culture to round out your perfect afternoon in sunny South Florida.
What to expect
Expect plenty of delicious food tastings that help tell the story of West Palm Beach. You’ll learn about the plight of our commercial key lime groves while enjoying a key lime tart. Meet local restaurant owners and chefs. Walk by historically significant buildings and stop to take pictures of colorful street art. Discover what it’s like to live in West Palm Beach.
Our enthusiastic local tour guides are culinary storytellers, and we love to entertain and educate. At the end of the tour you’ll know what a tamarind is, you’ll be able to name a few of our famous residents and you’ll have a long list of things you’ll want to do while visiting West Palm Beach. We want you to go home with tasty memories of your visit! As Erma Bombeck said, “I am not a glutton – I’m an explorer of food.”
What are you waiting for? We have all the ingredients you need for an afternoon of delicious fun!
- Savor an Ahi Tuna Tostada piled high with a fresh mango and avocado salsa.
- Enjoy Pan con Tomate at The Blind Monk.
- Meet a local celebrity chef at Hullabaloo Italian Gastropub and enjoy a surprise tasting.
- Sample fresh tropical juices from Ganache Bakery Café.
- Taste an award-winning pizza at Pizza Girls.
- Enjoy a taste of paradise as you bite into a delicious Key Lime Tart.
- Sip a refreshing Cuban Mojito inspired wine cocktail in a chic wine bar.
- Discover a hidden courtyard complete with a retro Airstream trailer.
- Admire our vibrant street art.
- Learn how to open a coconut.
- Discover Delicious Downtown West Palm Beach.
Tuesdays through Saturdays
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
$65 adults, $45 children (ages 12 & under), free (ages 3 & under, not eating)
13 food and drink tastings
1 mile with plenty of air-conditioned stops along the way. Our longest walk without stopping is 2.5 blocks.
All ages and fitness levels are welcome, but the tour will be most enjoyed by teens and adults.
12 guests per tour.
What to Wear?
Weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes. Yes…shorts are perfectly acceptable!
Tour runs rain or shine, and we use the trolley on rainy days to stay out of the rain as much as possible.
We meet near the Evernia Street Parking Garage, 333 Evernia Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33401. Exact meeting point will be on your tour confirmation.