The “I Love Kailua” Food Tour takes you on an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Kailua’s food, culture and history. Tantalize your taste buds with delicious, locally grown ingredients and flavors. Not only will our fun, knowledgeable tour guides give you personalized attention but you even have the opportunity to interact with an award-winning Chef! The tour lasts two and a half hours and will be more than just a walk around Kailua. The tour is designed to take you to six different restaurant and eateries that are loved by more than just the locals! One of our eateries was even a regular stop during the filming of “Lost” for cast member, Matthew Fox! Don’t miss this one of a kind opportunity to Experience Hawaii Bite-Sized!
Items featured on this tour may include:
- Personalized attention from an Award Winning Chef
- Haupia-Glazed, Macadamia Nut Bread Pudding
- Tropical Passion Fruit and Pineapple Smoothies
- Renowned Malasadas (as featured on the Cooking Channel’s “Eden Eats”)
- And much much more!
Our Tours Feature:
- 12+ large bites and sips at six local gems and one world famous bakery
- Modern Hawaiian food including Malasadas, Shinsato pork tacos with pineapple pico de gallo, macadamia nut haupia bread pudding and much much more!
- Personal attention from chefs, owners, artisans, and at two spots the restaurants are all ours
- Lots of fun, facts and food!
Time: Saturdays from 10:45 am-1:15pm