Are you ready for a luxurious exploration of Seattle’s finest chocolate? Then give in to Seattle’s sweet side!
Taste President Obama’s favorite chocolates and renowned chef , Tom Douglas’s signature desserts. Learn about where chocolate comes from, how it is made, and tips on the best ways to taste and store it. Find out why chocolate has become so important to Seattle culture.
This chocoholic’s dream tour promises to overwhelm your senses!
This 2-hr walking tour includes:
- Decadent chocolate truffles and caramels
- Mini cupcakes and chocolate enrobed brownies
- Tom Douglas’s famous Triple Coconut Cream Pie
- Gourmet popcorn with chocolate, nuts, and cocoa nibs
- White chocolate raspberry cheesecake
- Colombian drinking chocolate
- A hand-crafted chocolate cocktail
- Smooth and creamy gelato and sorbet
- Chocolate truffle cookies
- And more… if you can handle it!
Note: Substitutions cannot be accommodated on this tour. Please note any severe allergies in your reservation and we will do our best to make arrangements. Tastings subject to change without notice.
Where do we go on this tour?
Click here for a map of all the locations visited on this tour.
What makes this tour unique?
- Taste over 17 different chocolate creations.
- Try the cookie Seattle Magazine named as one of Seattle’s best desserts.
- It begins with the cocktail that’s a favorite of many Seattle bartenders.
- Sample the chocolates that are given to guests of the White House!
How do I know this tour is right for me?
- I live for chocolate.
- I have a major sweet tooth!
- I am curious to learn why Seattle is home to 50+ artisan chocolatiers.
When is this tour available?
Thursday – Monday | 11:00am & 11:30am
Tour date and tour time availability varies by season.
Please call us or search for your exact dates here.
We reserve the right to limit the number of participants and to cancel a tour that fails to attract minimum enrollment. In the rare situation where we cancel a tour that fails to attract minimum enrollment, we will contact you ahead of time to reschedule your tickets or issue a full refund, whichever you prefer.
Where does this tour meet?
The meeting location is near the intersection of 4th Ave. & Olive Way. Exact location will be provided upon ticket purchase.
Price: $49 (no additional ticketing fees)