Our exclusive 2 + hour walking tour highlights Georgetown – Rich in history and culture, this charming and vibrant neighborhood offers the discerning explorer the most exciting combination of treasures from the expected to the one-of-a-kind and of course, fine chocolate. Learn the history and life of chocolate, how luxury chocolates are created, and much more. We can think of no more fun way to spend a Sunday amongst friends than to explore century old homes and gardens, paths and waterways used to forge our nation’s history, learning about and enjoying chocolate.
Here are some of our destinations where you can experience the best chocolate in Georgetown:
- Feature Stop: Fleurir Hand Grown Chocolates – known for its truffles and clever, regionally inspired bars.
- Tour the chocolate world in a cozy boutique with DC’s largest selection of imported bars (95% of tour-goers have not ever been here)
- Georgetown loves their cupcakes, this location was voted America’s Best Cupcakes by Luxist.com
- A bakery-cum-coffee-cum-tea bar in Georgetown where the cases are stuffed with all things sweet and the coffee is as smooth as silk.
- One of the most famous international chocolatiers, has opened its doors to allow samplings of its renowned seasonal offerings.
- Chocolate tea, chocolate sugar, chocolate salt and more can be found at this new Georgetown purveyor of savory spices and seasonings
- A break for the taste buds at a hip cosmetics company that uses chocolate in many of its skincare products
- This Georgetown stop offers handpicked chocolate truffles and unique selection of candy and confections will definitely make you feel like a kid in a candy store
- You’ll pick up plenty of samples as you go, plus tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate.
Advance tickets required – tour size limited to 14. Reserve your space today!
Every Sunday from 11:30am – 1:30pm
$48 per person