Delicious Israel offers foodies and culture-seekers a unique and adventurous way to vacation and connect with Israel – through their passion.
This experience will be enjoyed with an accomplished Israeli chef who will teach a fun, hands-on lesson in his open professional kitchen studio. Depending on the time of day, this option may include a visit to the outdoor market to see what’s in season, then moving to the chef’s studio to cook a menu that includes modern Israeli cuisine (flexible).
● Fresh hummus
● Handmade, steaming hot pita
● Open fire grilled eggplant with green tehini
● Israeli garden vegetable salad with mint
● Grilled chicken/lamb kabobs with cumin and sumac
● Spicy Moroccan fish
● Freekeh with peas and pistachios
● Mint lemonade and black coffee with cardamom
Time: 3-5 hours (depending on group)