Delicious Israel offers foodies and culture-seekers a unique and adventurous way to vacation and connect with Israel – through their passion. Our culinary and boutique specialty tours are limited to small groups so that together we can veer off the beaten path to eat, explore, learn and experience the authentic “insider” scene of Israeli lifestyle, history and culture.
Just over a decade ago, the Israeli government made the decision to allot a number of families desert land in the Negev to encourage development of a “wine route.” The culinary treasures that have emerged around this experiment have been fruitful and continue to fulfill Ben Gurion’s dream of a desert in bloom.
● Argan oil and Camel’s milk producers – learn about the root of these internationally
● Vegetable R&D center – learn about the production of innovative vegetables,
including seedless baby peppers, black tomatoes, and purple carrots.
● Solar powered goat farm (with the country’s best cheese!)
● Organic winery using drip irrigation for sustenance
● Medicinal herbs and natural spice grower
● Possible Additions: Honey farm, Israeli Cactus farm, Chef cooking experience with
using Negev products, Bedouin hospitality, Black Hebrews vegan cooking experience