Indulge in New York‘s food, culture & history & enjoy the city like a native! Eat like a local on this easy walking and tasting tour that “Yo, Youse Gonna Love” – the Flavors of New York Food Tour
This fun and delicious tour takes place in the heart of Manhattan’s East Village and includes at least 7 different tasting stops. On this tour you will:
- Try some homemade Eastern European style delicacies like homemade meatloaf or cheese blintzes.
- Enjoy a juicy NY hot dog like a local.
- Have a real NY hand rolled bagel with a “schmear.”
- Savor some locally made ice cream.
- Taste a hot slice of NY style cheese pizza at an authentic neighborhood pizza joint.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with an old fashioned Egg Cream!
Get the inside scoop with quirky stories about this famous neighborhood, hear plenty of tips that only locals know and experience first hand what makes New York the Big Apple.
This is not only a tasting adventure, but enough food for a meal for most people!
What Is Not Included?
You must provide your own transportation to and from the tour.
Bottled water is not included. Guests may fill their bottles at certain sites. However, other beverage samples will be offered on most tours.
Nr. Union Square East (New York, NY)