- 3-hour walking tour of downtown Napa
- Fridays and Sundays at 10:30 am
- Flat route, 1 mile long, with time to sit
- 8 stops with tastings at each (enough food for lunch!)
- Tour limited to 12 people, advanced tickets required
- Begins at Oxbow Market, ends at the Napa Mill
- $68 per person
There is more to Napa than just wine tasting! Welcome to the FIRST culinary walking tour in Wine Country, for those who know that California cuisine is just as sought after as its wine. This tour will delight your taste buds as you explore revitalized downtown Napa with fellow foodies. We’ll share the fascinating history of this beautiful riverfront town, one where celebrity chefs intermingle with organic farmers and boutique winemakers.
We’ll begin at the new Oxbow Market, where a seasonal bounty of California specialty foods and produce awaits you. Your tour will cross the Napa River and visit 19th century historic buildings that weathered Prohibition to showcase the latest trends in California food and wine. You’ll leave the tour with a carefully curated list of Wine Country restaurant recommendations and recipes for your next meal.
NOTE: Customers must be over 21 and bring valid id to participate in wine tastings. Alcohol-free private tours available for groups of 8 or more.
- Fresh, single origin brewed coffee tasting from one of San Francisco’s premier roasters
- Oysters on the half shell from one of the “most celebrated oyster producers in North America”
- A sublime, seasonal selection of the best California artisan cheeses
- Artisan salumi and a peek at sausage production
- Sought after tastes from a historic multi-winery downtown tasting room
- Wine infused chocolates and brittle from local brother/sister chocolatiers
- Award-winning California extra-virgin olive oil
- Handcrafted whoopie pies, named the “next cupcake” by Bay Area food writers
Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
Other walks by this company: