With a large middle-class Taiwanese population, Arcadia has quickly established itself as a Mecca for Taiwanese cuisine. Din Tai Fung, a renowned Taiwanese dumpling house, opened its first U.S. location right here in Arcadia. In fact, so many tourists visited Arcadia’s Din Tai Fung that a second location has recently opened right around the corner. Six Taste’s Taiwan food tour will begin at the world-famous Din Tai Fung Dumpling House, where guests can experience the excitement of the famous juicy pork dumpling and elusive soup dumpling. Our knowledgeable tour guide will give guests a glimpse into the local cuisine, and how its tied to the rich Taiwanese history and culture.
- Bite into juicy pork dumplings (xiao long bao) from world-renowned Din Tai Fung.
- Learn the differences between Taiwanese and Chinese cuisine.
- Savor Taiwanese festival snacks at Sinbala.
- Discover JJ Bakery, one of the best Taiwanese bakeries in the Los Angeles area.
- Find out how the konjac root can improve your health
- Cool down with shaved ice and mango desserts from BinBinKonjac.
When: Saturday and Sunday
Length: 3 hour 30 minute walking tour
Price: $55/person (all food included in price)
# of Stops: 5
– A Six Taste bag
– Soup Dumplings at Din Tai Fung
– Traditional Taiwanese Baked Goods at JJ Bakery
– Taiwanese night market snacks at Sinbala
– Japanese influenced Taiwanese desserts at Bin Bin Konjac
– And more to come!
* Tastings subject to change without notice.
Advance purchase required. Tours often sell out!
Check our schedule and buy tickets online:
Delicious Dumpling Food Tour