On this walking food tour through Los Angeles’ Little Tokyo district, guests will learn about the history and the culture of the neighborhood while stopping multiple times to sample local delicacies. Little Tokyo is home to several restaurants, bakeries, and over one hundred years of history, which provide some fascinating stories.
- Explore one of only three official ‘Japantowns’ in the United States
- Skip the lines and bite into a red bean filled imagawayaki from Mitsuru Café.
- Sip on 4 different loose-leaf teas at Chado Tea Room (morning only).
- Taste 3 of Spitz’s signature sangrias.
- Enjoy the original gelato mochi from Mikawaya, the company that brought ice cream mochi to the masses.
When: Saturdays and Sundays
Time: 10:00AM and 2:15PM
Length: 3 hour 30 minute walking tour
Price: $55/person (all food included in price)
# of Stops: 7
– A Six Taste bag
– Sampling of pastries at Yamazaki Bakery
– Seafood Donburi at Wakasaya
– Sample of Fugetsu-Do’s famous mochi
– Mitsuru Café’s famous Imagawayaki (Red Bean Pastry)
– Mochi-lato at Mikawaya (Gelato Mochi)
– Plus more rotating locations
* Tastings subject to change without notice.
Check our schedule and buy tickets online:
Little Tokyo Gastronomy Tour