Vegas Valley Food Tours creates a memorable dining and cultural experience in Downtown Las Vegas. Join us and discover the history and culture of Las Vegas while sampling delicious specialties from mom and pop ethnic eateries, restaurants, and old fashioned food shops!
The 2.5-hour tour visits the following 5-6 tasting locations (subject to change without notice):
• Cous Cous Mediterranean Cafe: Fresh, Natural, & Healthy diverse food options in the heart of downtown.
• Rachel’s Kitchen: Where wholesome food is also delicious!
• ChillSpot by SASASWEET: Pure goodness frozen on a stick.
• Uncle Joe’s Pizza: Pizza done right and so much more.
• The Beef Jerky Store: Ridiculous amount of edible fun!
• Simply Pure: Offering compassionate, chic, and delicious vegan and raw food.
The portion sizes are enough for a light dinner or an average lunch. Vegas Valley Food Tours combines architectural commentary, historical facts, local culture, and culinary insight into a unique tour experience.
Imagine walking through Vegas eating our local artisan’s most delicious foods while learning the neighborhoods from locals who love Las Vegas. Start at one tasting location and literally eat your way through the streets of Downtown Las Vegas while getting an insider’s view of the best eateries, mom and pop shops, and restaurants Vegas has to offer. All tastings are included in your ticket purchase.
What Is Not Included?
• Alcoholic beverages are not included on this tour.
• Gratuities are not included in the ticket price.
Meeting Location: 3rd near Fremont Street Experience (Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)